Find out more below about starting a CWM in your town.
Contact a CWM Headquarters’ staff member to learn about the process to bring a center to your locale.
- Gather a group of local individuals from various churches who are interested in learning more about CWM and form a prayer team
- Commit to regular prayer and fasting with prayer partners
- A CWM representative will be appointed to bring supervision and support to the local contact group as they begin the steps to open a center
- Host a community information meeting
- Schedule training with a CWM representative for interested volunteers; complete training before opening
- Secure office space that meets the needs of your geographic area
- God’s timing and sovereignty:
Do not expect that opening a CWM will proceed on your timetable. He is in control and He has a plan for your community/county. Pray, study, listen for His direction and, as Elisabeth Elliot says, “Do the next thing.” The CWM national office will stay in regular contact with the CWM representative as she works with the steering committee regarding progress and prayer needs.
Thanks for your interest in opening a CWM in your town!
Click here to schedule an appointment with headquarters for a conversation.
Leadership Intensive Training was one of the most important experiences in my spiritual life, not only as a center director, but as a Christian woman. LIT is the heart and soul of this ministry. It prepares, trains, and equips, so that the truths you learn there can be used to the fullest extent to minister to hurting women in our communities. The teaching was done with such excellence. All of the instructors were well equipped with years of teaching experience and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Because of that, I will be a much better instructor at my center. The care that the leaders had for each one of us was evident in everything they did, from the devotions each morning to the drinks and snacks they provided us to make our long days easier. I felt nothing but love, encouragement, and comradery while I was there. I can honestly say, I would love to be able to go again at some point. I would highly encourage anyone who has made a commitment to serve a local center to attend. In Christ, Patti Laffoon